EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

supposed lunia update 1/7/09

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

supposed lunia update 1/7/09 Empty
PostSubject: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeTue Jan 06, 2009 11:48 pm

Well, I just started up Lunia and there's an update file downloading, so I guess this is the patch everyone's anticipating. (I'm sorry, it appears to be a pre-patch file)
What I still don't know is where people were informed of the update. Where's the ijji Lunia FAQ I heard about? I don't see anything in their update or event lists on Lunia's main page. I also had no knowledge of the daily quests and monster invasions until I actually saw them in-game. Where did they post about that?

So, are we really getting Yuki or Kreig or Ep6? Guess I'll find out soon enough. If there is a new character and if it's free, will I make one? Nah, I'll wait till spring semester is over and I have all summer to play Lunia again.

Finally, I noticed the first reply to Lege's recruiting topic in the ijji forum is just to bash us. =/

Last edited by eyeofRUA on Tue Jan 06, 2009 11:52 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : ok, maybe not the patch just yet *shrug*)
Back to top Go down
Alice
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
Alice

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 4:33 am

Yuki and episode 6 is coming out, i think. i'm not too sure.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yagokoro10
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeWed Jan 07, 2009 5:18 pm

ijji posted an announcement about the update Very Happy

Quote :
To facilitate the addition of Yuki, Episode 6, and other new items, the servers will be brought down starting on 01/07/09 at 10 PM, and ending at Midnight, 01/08/09. As always, this downtime is approximate, and subject to extension. We thank you all for your patience in the meantime.
Back to top Go down
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 12:09 pm

yeah, double posting!
Yuki's not free (no surprise there), although you can also get her with 700g and I'm guessing some kind of Baphomet drop.
Episode 6 is out, as well as 7 bonus stages. I heard those are bonus stages from ep7.

Happy hunting, people.
Back to top Go down
Shuuichi
Shuuichi

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:50 pm

Yay, another character I can't afford.
;-; and she stole my ice attacks LOL
Back to top Go down
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 7:59 pm

Hahahaha, I was thinking that when I first read about her skills.

Also, about the update, I can't confirm this myself, but either they've released a third stage difficulty called Forgotten/Myth or the 7 bonus stages are a sneak peak of that.

I'm also lagging a heck of a lot more. It's too frustrating to try to do any stages. Even walking around an empty square looks jumpy. It's just as well that I'm leaving for classes next Sunday. Maybe by May I'll have some resolution for the lag. Otherwise, I'll quit.
Back to top Go down
Shuuichi
Shuuichi

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitimeThu Jan 08, 2009 8:03 pm

Aw. Well, Idk how much time I'll have to play after I graduate... Because I need to start job-hunting and college. X_X;
I think it's called Myth...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: supposed lunia update 1/7/09   supposed lunia update 1/7/09 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

supposed lunia update 1/7/09
Page 1 of 1