EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rare RB Book Drop in Myth

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

Rare RB Book Drop in Myth Empty
PostSubject: Rare RB Book Drop in Myth   Rare RB Book Drop in Myth I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 10:29 am

Like the title says.

Rare RB Book Drop in Myth 0620055451

<3 that saves me 250g for 4 months :3 and its lv 70-99 ^^ im gonna RB at lv 80.. once my ryan is lv 80, ill be getting more LS stuff and sell... and be doing my business... i dont really like myth 2, its extremely hard and foriel does damage all over the map, even at the bare corners.. i dont see how to dodge this??? everything is 1 hit ko in foriel. wasted 5 res stones on nothing -.-

And here is Foriel... god of fucking wind, lol..

Rare RB Book Drop in Myth 0620011506

i cant wait to see god of fire and do damage of fire all over the map ._. in my opinion, game got way too easy, but this stage is extremely hard... cant there be anything average difficult in this game? D: i hope they nerf this stage at some patch cause if myth 2 is THIS hard.. how can myth 3+ be?? myth 6.... Myth 1 is too easy now, can solo it as many times as i want with 0 fails.. but UGH.. hate myth 2 D: and i really love myth 4 sets, pan put screenies somewhere on the ijji forum of the myth sets 1-4... Myth 4 is the darkness set... looks hawt on sieg, there was no screenie of ryan sadly D: anyways... the point of this thread is that i got a RB book from myth 1 which is extremely rare. in fact, its the 1st one ive seen after over 100 myths, and angie has done over 100 myths and hasnt seen one... =D i got it!
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

PostSubject: Re: Rare RB Book Drop in Myth   Rare RB Book Drop in Myth I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 12:07 pm

cool, i didnt know you could find rb books like that, that's frikkin sweet!
how the hell do you kill something that's lvl 330!?
hmm, if you find myth difficult, what do you think of history, legend, and bonus in relation to one another? history is a bit too easy, obviously. legend has a pretty decent difficulty, sort of.
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

PostSubject: Re: Rare RB Book Drop in Myth   Rare RB Book Drop in Myth I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:45 pm

Hehe.. well.. i think its just ryan, well.. i found the stages too easy on my Non RB wizard too... feels like bosses in legend and history need more HP.. they die too soon, with Dainns non-rb quake. Bonus.. well.. i find bonus an average difficult, thats true.. but thats about it. everything else is too easy and this stage is hard, and btw. that lv 330 thing is that eagle in the side, Foriel itself is lv 450 i think D: you need minimum 2000 str for entering public partys.. or they would expel you, i got 2200 str almost, and its stilll hard ._. Myth 1 is kinda easy for me now though, its hard at the 1st time you do it though... ive done like 50 solo runs yesterday with no fail XD you can get SoM's Res stones and more...
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Pandavid333
I ABUSE FORUM POWAR!!!
I ABUSE FORUM POWAR!!!
Pandavid333

PostSubject: Re: Rare RB Book Drop in Myth   Rare RB Book Drop in Myth I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 7:50 pm

However if you call lunia's mother fugly just so that she spawns instead of nergal or the unicorn lion, she apparently hates you and doesn't give you boxes x/

Grats on the book though xD
Back to top Go down
http://pan22.webs.com/
Xoraxera
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
Xoraxera

PostSubject: Re: Rare RB Book Drop in Myth   Rare RB Book Drop in Myth I_icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 7:52 am

God.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Rare RB Book Drop in Myth   Rare RB Book Drop in Myth I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Rare RB Book Drop in Myth
Page 1 of 1