EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

My Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
w00fy
New Guildie
New Guildie

My Application Empty
PostSubject: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:09 pm

*IGN: Slimeyw00fy, w00fy3
*Is it your main?Yes.
*If its not, do you use it a lot often?: Well I'd say I play w00fy3 more because of Eirs RB Skills but I also play my Slime.
*Current Level and RB's: 10 RB 1, 12 RB 1.
How long have you played Lunia?: Ive played it for about 2 years fully as I have played the Closed Beta for a while and then ijji.
What guilds have you joined?: LuniaAngels but I wasnt active enough when I played.
*What days do you play lunia?: Everyday Mostly. Definately on Weekends.
*How many hours do you play lunia?: Probably about 2 to 4 hours.
*Do you PVP, Stage, or both? if both, name your percentages:Usually I do Stage but my PvP level is 5.
Any comments?: Don't expect me to be a fast leveller, I'm currently doing EP1 History which is such a bore.
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:32 pm

Well.. sorry but i have to say... its Accepted. XD congratz.. come to Sq22 for an invite or ill try to whisper you in game if i can. 2-4 hours everyday, and most on weekends seems fine. your joining with both characters right? we got enough space so welcome.. ^^
Edit: I tried to add both of your characters to your friendlist and your lime seems to be mispelled.. Slimeyw00fy.... cant add, but i have your eir on the list.. just whisper me DarkGunslinger or Lege, or any of the other guys mentioned on the list.. we will invite you.
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
w00fy
New Guildie
New Guildie

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:37 pm

Lege wrote:
Well.. sorry but i have to say... its Accepted. XD congratz.. come to Sq22 for an invite or ill try to whisper you in game if i can. 2-4 hours everyday, and most on weekends seems fine. your joining with both characters right? we got enough space so welcome.. ^^
Edit: I tried to add both of your characters to your friendlist and your lime seems to be mispelled.. Slimeyw00fy.... cant add, but i have your eir on the list.. just whisper me DarkGunslinger or Lege, or any of the other guys mentioned on the list.. we will invite you.
Hmm must be Slimyw00fy. Ill be on right now.
Back to top Go down
Xoraxera
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
Xoraxera

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 29, 2009 2:32 pm

Sup.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: My Application   My Application I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My Application
Page 1 of 1