EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived!   New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived! I_icon_minitimeThu Jul 09, 2009 12:25 pm

I just checked ijji.com this morning and saw the update notification. Kali is a demon disguised as a teenage girl that uses attacks and spells based around playing her loot(wtf, i meant lute). Apparently, she can also transform into her true demonic form. Pretty Badass. Cool Kali also happens to be the name of a Filipino martial art, so that's double badass.

I'm still sorta bummed that these characters are easiest to get with real money. I mean, the main reason I play free mmo's is because they're free. If I was so willing to spend money on an online game, I may as well be paying for a subscription fee, like for WoW.

Last edited by eyeofRUA on Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:35 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : mispelled "loot")
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived! Empty
PostSubject: Re: New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived!   New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived! I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 3:54 pm

well you can also get them with gold, i got my kali for 890g, but its kinda hard to find a seller.. look at this before buying with gold

http://forums.ijji.com/showthread.php?t=575261

if you wanna see my kali you can stage with me anytime xD im currently lv 60 non rb
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com

New Character Kali the Dark Bard has arrived!
Page 1 of 1