EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Pandavid333
I ABUSE FORUM POWAR!!!
I ABUSE FORUM POWAR!!!
Pandavid333

I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji Empty
PostSubject: I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji   I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji I_icon_minitimeThu Sep 04, 2008 5:23 pm

I've been exploring their site and found that it is very efficient, and that the security seems efficient.

Hopefully they'll be doing more to stop the hackers and scammers of Lunia, but I guess no one can be as bad as tft was

I sent them this screenshot of a scammer I was stalking (he was trying to team up with another scammer who denied he was a scammer)

I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji Untitled

You can read the text box and see very clearly that he says that he scams too, yet when i sent this to tft I saw him walking around to the very end.

Tft you have failed us epicly
Back to top Go down
http://pan22.webs.com/
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji   I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:02 pm

LMAO!! idiot noobs on the chatbox XD you could of made the Chat box bigger, but perfect anyways...

on ijji if you send report, it requires Screenie, Problem, your ID, their Name....
and they will do a ban =) i reported 1 person from Soldier Front a while back... i havent seen him though, i actually Reported for glitching, eventhough everyone glitches but i got pissed that time, I Glitch at the times they glitch me i get so mad... i kill everyone glitching when they glitch kill me D:< but thats another subject, i dont hope, i know ijji will do good for lunia =)
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Pandavid333
I ABUSE FORUM POWAR!!!
I ABUSE FORUM POWAR!!!
Pandavid333

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji   I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 10:22 pm

Maybe I'll submit that again to ijji and get him banned finally ^^ tried to sacm 34 rubies off me xD
Back to top Go down
http://pan22.webs.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji   I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

I think I'll br satisfied with Ijji
Page 1 of 1