EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

changes from tft to ijji Lunia

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

changes from tft to ijji Lunia Empty
PostSubject: changes from tft to ijji Lunia   changes from tft to ijji Lunia I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 28, 2008 9:00 pm

There's really no reason for this post. I mean, I started playing ijji Lunia waaay after it started, so this is all old news. I guess I'm doing this for the record and out of boredom.
On an unrelated note, I was wondering whether there should be some kind of help or guide section for people to post questions about the game. We could still chat about Lunia in general in the EvilDark section.

CHANGES TO...
Square:

In one of the patches, the square was completely changed to be more organized and efficient.
  • The fountain is gone along with the outer parts of the town
  • There's a fishing lake to the south
  • All shops are closer to the central area
  • there are three roads leading to the different episodes of Stage mode and respective quest NPCs

• The function keys act as shortcuts to the shops, game modes, and party list window
  • There's a mailing feature allowing you to send items and up to 10g to other characters for a small fee

Guild System!!!:
Oh snap, I forgot this pretty important one. The guild interface has been greatly expanded. Members can enjoy various minor stat boosts and goodies from the guild shop. Also, instead of SCMs, players may contribute to the guild by being online and by completing the weekly guild upkeep quest.

Stages:
  • Episode 5 and more raids were added
  • The Practice Field was expanded
  • There is a hunting ground side stage in each History episode, replacing some of those "hourly boss" stages like Confusion Swamp
  • The icewall trap in 2-9L is a lot slower and weaker
  • I'm finding glitches where coins and food spawn inside a wall where you can't get them

Monsters:
  • Every monster flinches, including bosses
  • The Giant Ice Spirits cannot be combo'd, while the big sharks in ep4 and Violent Bears can now be combo'd (wth??)
  • Some monsters stay on the ground longer when knocked down, such as bears and evil eyes
  • All bosses have a counterattack or a different slightly different move set
  • Tarask should be fought from the right side of the arena instead of the left

Items:
  • New items, including titles
  • You can exchange vouchers for reagents at an NPC in the square
  • There is a much higher chance of getting items for your character class from sealed boxes

Characters:
  • Dacy the Puppeteer is available from the cash shop or from some expensive quest
  • Sieg's sword makes a different sound when hitting enemies, and his AAAAA attack knocks down enemies around him
  • Eir's AAAAA attack also knocks down everyone around her

Last edited by eyeofRUA on Wed Dec 31, 2008 1:45 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : more info)
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

PostSubject: Re: changes from tft to ijji Lunia   changes from tft to ijji Lunia I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 6:06 pm

lmao nice chart rua... thats all whats exactly new XD just kinda hard to remember most of all that.. but yeah, welcome to new lunia =D LOL
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Alice
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
Alice

PostSubject: Re: changes from tft to ijji Lunia   changes from tft to ijji Lunia I_icon_minitimeTue Dec 30, 2008 9:02 pm

nice chart! looks real neat Razz
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/yagokoro10
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

PostSubject: Re: changes from tft to ijji Lunia   changes from tft to ijji Lunia I_icon_minitimeWed Dec 31, 2008 2:31 pm

Yep :p lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: changes from tft to ijji Lunia   changes from tft to ijji Lunia I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

changes from tft to ijji Lunia
Page 1 of 1