EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

guild rules

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

guild rules Empty
PostSubject: guild rules   guild rules I_icon_minitimeSun Jan 04, 2009 7:26 pm

Hey, Lege, are you gonna fix the rest of the guild site sometime? Only the Leaderboard and Join pages are still up, and even those haven't been updated in forever. lol
Anyway, my main question is about how much contribution equals what guild member grade. If I see someone who hasn't been upgraded yet, I could go ahead and upgrade them with my Evil Dragon powers cyclops ; just wanting to help keep the guild organized.
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

guild rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: guild rules   guild rules I_icon_minitimeMon Jan 05, 2009 9:48 am

oh yeah... ive mentioned this quite a few times, you probably were not there XD anyways... it goes like this:
Evil Demon= 10 Contribution
Evil Slayer= 60 Contribution
Evil Dragon= One of the Followings: Super Lots of contribution (250+), or be a Great guildie such as you, fayt, nitemare, alice, etc... meaning one of my best friends Razz
Anyways.... ill fix the leaderboard soon, ill tell you when ^^ now its gonna be all 6x LOL XD

and uhh... guild rules, here they are... i may post them on the website soon... ill tell the rule and then ill put what will happen if you break the rule... from KICK, WARNED, or LOWER GRADE....
Dont beg gold, Yes this is the FIRST RULE!! (or lower grade, if you redo, kick!)
dont spam help stages (you can ask one or twice but no spamming duplicate) (you will be WARNED, Next time, Kick!)
Be active, if unactive in 10 days= kick (Please tell a reason you will be unactive, if your going on vacation or something, plz tell and you will NOT be kicked..) (You Will be Kicked o.o)
Dont be rude with other guildies (Warned or Kick Depends how rude you've been)

And if someone got a lowergrade.. how to get higher? well.. its like this as example:
Evil Imp (breaks rules, warned, then kicked)
Evil Demon with 30~50 contribution as example (Lower to imp, and at 60~70 Contribution depends on attitude, will become Demon again, and from 100~120 will become slayer)
Evil Slayer with 150~180 contributionas example (Lower to Demon, and at 200~220 Contribution depends on attitude, will become Slayer again, and become a great guildie etc to become Dragon)

Hope you understood that XD anyways Razz these are the Rules/Contribution Rewards/Lowering Grade causes effects ^ ^
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com

guild rules
Page 1 of 1