EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

rebirth...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeTue Mar 10, 2009 8:00 pm

So, last month or whatever they released Krieg and implemented Rebirth and some Myth stages. Question is, what exactly happens when you do the Rebirth? I know it makes your avatar taller and let's you access Myth, but doesn't it drop your level down to one? Are you basically starting over? What are the benefits of Rebirth?
Back to top Go down
ZzzZzz
2 Stars nib still
2 Stars nib still

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeThu Apr 16, 2009 9:39 pm

rua
evildark died
lege quit
rebirth sucks if your a seig
yes you go back to lvl 1
but you get 3 new skills
sieg is projectile Dfist-good skill
new nado goes straight hits once-sucks
new Ih long range low dmg-sucks
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 7:02 am

Who said i quit?
well i did x_x im back now.. lol.
i suddently got extremely bored and angry since i was sieg, barely 1k str, and nobody accepts that in myth especially kami doing public partys.. so im back with a ryan.. ATM only 1.3k str.. public partys want 1.5k str, even these days all siegs are being kicked in myth because the lack of DPS spam.. ive been seeing Dacys kicked too for some reason, dont know why.. i heard people say in the square "eww dacy, lack dps kick her"... i dont see why dacy lacks dps though o.o

going off topic here.. umm yeah, RB is still good though, you need it cause you cant access to myth without it.. just dont get IH and nado skill.. even if they are sexy they fail.. and i heard theres a new rage explosion RB since this is an old thread... lol, everyones getting a 4th rb skill, exept a few classes including ryan, dainn hasnt got his yet which is 3 meteors i think, and yeah.. EvilDark died, EvilDarkness is born o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Xoraxera
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
Xoraxera

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 08, 2009 6:24 pm

Because of new update, the Mobs in myth aren't that hard anymore, now they flinch when you attack them. Much better now, that you can due the stage alone w/o the help of a healer.
Back to top Go down
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 10:52 pm

ah, i'm starting to understand it better. thanks for the tips.
i'm putting off rb because i haven't finished all the legend stages, quests, or raids. plus, i'm hoping i can improve my playing skills.
Back to top Go down
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 3:55 pm

bah, got another question.
when you rebirth, you only get extra skill points if you rb at a higher level, correct?
so, when making your new skill build, do you need to consider setting aside points for your rb skills? would a sieg max just one dfist or both?
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:32 am

When you RB at 69- you get +0 skill points
70~79 +2 skill points
80~89 +3 skill points
90~98 +4 skill points
Lv 99 (Max) +5 skill points

Something like that. earned when you RB.. you get those points at lv 1, you also get more stats but the stats are at higher lv.. like +25 all stats if you RB at 70 and you gotta get to 70 again for those stats.
And sieg would only max RB dfist in my opinion, when i maxed all my RB skills back then.. it was pretty messed up, barely had points for MDef and some others... and theres a new rage i think, oh yeah... the new 4th RB skill for sieg, a better rage, max that, and RB Dfist only.
Back to top Go down
ZzzZzz
2 Stars nib still
2 Stars nib still

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 4:29 pm

who taught you that lege Razz

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 5:10 pm

xd Nobody, you can simply view it, just that back then i maxed them cause they look so cool and it was out for the 1st time.. but in myth they're both useless (Nado and IH RB) and i seriously made a huge mistake, x_x
the new Dfist does 5kish? with no myth equip, does over the double with myth equip, over 10k. ;p
Back to top Go down
ZzzZzz
2 Stars nib still
2 Stars nib still

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 2:07 am

i hope your being sarcastic
cause i was telling you for months how worthless those 2 skills were
and you were trying to defend them as much as you could >.>;

bounce bounce bounce bounce bounce
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:05 am

Lol. cause they're sexy Sad really pretty skills... but they dont do much dmg. yes i know, lol >_>..
Back to top Go down
ZzzZzz
2 Stars nib still
2 Stars nib still

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 5:39 pm

so who taught you lege Razz
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 20, 2009 8:36 pm

Lol you didnt :p
well you kept telling me, but... i didnt listen lol XD
i just taught myself by looking at other skills compared to those. so yeah.. you win i guess o.o
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

rebirth... Empty
PostSubject: Re: rebirth...   rebirth... I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

rebirth...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvilDark Forum :: EvilDark Guild Talk-
Jump to: