EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lege with a virus and has to reboot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

Lege with a virus and has to reboot Empty
PostSubject: Lege with a virus and has to reboot   Lege with a virus and has to reboot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 7:44 pm

yeah what the title says, everytime i open an antivirus, my computer self restarts, everytime i search on google and click a link thats related to this virus, my computer self reboots, i got no other thing to do but to reboot windows, i got pirated XP and gonna put original XP for a better password protection too btw. so i wont be on lunia today for a while (July 6th 2009)

Lege with a virus and has to reboot Virusesmaybe

Lege with a virus and has to reboot Omggggg

Edit: also the things got added 2 times on my task manager, so its even worse.. and they cannot shut down btw, it says they are part of the system or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

PostSubject: Re: Lege with a virus and has to reboot   Lege with a virus and has to reboot I_icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:49 pm

Okay so i got my computer rebooted.. have to reinstall everything etc etc -.- and that thing isnt there anymore, yay..
but ugh.. lunia patch is Huuuge.. and hard to find all these drivers especially the sound.
OH and the thing that pisses me off is that, i got Original Windows, but the CD IS SCRATCHED, so i had to install pirated one again, just to remove that evil virus x.x so its removed.. my computer is still unsecure etc. but this will work for the moment, but im probably never getting a new computer till 1 year and a half (when im 18), because all my family says when i say "My computer is slow, it sucks, not secure, my graphics card is horrbile and not even worth giving for free", they just say... "well be happy for what we have already! we dont need more computers!", i dont get it, my bro broke his computer, he dont have one, i could give him my old one, since he dont play games anyway, he just browses, they could get me a new computer, i dont know why we got 2 new huge TV's and no computer -.- i want vista, better graphics card, more ram, jesus christ i wanna be normal T_T.... but in a side note, at least my system runs a bit faster since the reboot. i still hate it and all but this will work for the moment, :\
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

PostSubject: Re: Lege with a virus and has to reboot   Lege with a virus and has to reboot I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 6:14 am

Lege with a virus and has to reboot Lollululululu

x_x
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lege with a virus and has to reboot   Lege with a virus and has to reboot I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lege with a virus and has to reboot
Page 1 of 1