EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Alex in troublez

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Xoraxera
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
LOL IM ALMOST 7 STARS BITCH!
Xoraxera

Alex in troublez Empty
PostSubject: Alex in troublez   Alex in troublez I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:09 am

Hellos folks, can't play Lunia, and Im rlly rlly but rlly sorry to say that. Atm i can't I just did a 2nd rb yesterday, and well I wish I could keep lvling but... at this rate dunno wat's next, dunno wat's the future waiting for me. I can play it, but dunno the time or day for me. So i'll be randomly playing Lunia, not 12/7 like before^^ and yeh it is helping for my free time lolz, it is like... tking a break o.- . Im learning more piano, feels good.

I love you all, Specially my bro Willy.
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

Alex in troublez Empty
PostSubject: Re: Alex in troublez   Alex in troublez I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 12:23 am

lol, i dont find that "trouble", you just got sick of lunia, its fine ^^ gets boring at some point i guess. but hey, can you please take your eir off pans and my family? D: we need kinda more.. active people x.x you havent got on your eir in like months, lol.. just a nice suggestion, thanks, and im happy to hear you ^^
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com

Alex in troublez
Page 1 of 1