EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

chatting fun

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

chatting fun Empty
PostSubject: chatting fun   chatting fun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 10:52 am

It makes me sort of chuckle whenever someone complains that they can't invite a specific player because their name is too difficult to spell.
For instance, if someone's requesting to join a stage through episode chat, all you have to do is click their name in the chat box so that "/w *character name*" appears, then just replace "/w" with "/si" or "/invite." Easy.

I find it annoying when people try to get my attention in a stage. They spam "hey!" or, in my case, "sieg!" while I'm busy fighting and obviously not afk. I don't understand why they need to check whether I'm paying attention, when I obviously am. They should go ahead and say whatever it is they want to say. I can't think of a good reason why someone would have normal chat filtered out during a stage and then require that kind of persistence to communicate with them.

While I'm at it, warn me before resurrecting me, plox.
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

chatting fun Empty
PostSubject: Re: chatting fun   chatting fun I_icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 5:58 pm

lol, that works also for those with the name IlIlIlIlIlIlIlIlIIIIllllIIllll xD
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com

chatting fun
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvilDark Forum :: EvilDark Guild Talk-
Jump to: