EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Our new site

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

Our new site Empty
PostSubject: Our new site   Our new site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:30 am

its pretty nice.... but... is the database just basic how it is? or your gonna make it grow and make it have myth items? sometimes i wanna see myth drop rates... but im so lazy to see Kami's database because .. idk, something is confusing about it o.o i would rather go to the database of this site if it was bigger.. but... how do you do this stuff Sarah? o.o
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Delsuional
Banned
Banned
Delsuional

Our new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new site   Our new site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:56 am

Don't worry about it, It will be bigger. I'm adding more and more stuff to it everyday. At the moment I'm working on adding reagents to the database under materials. after I've finished adding the basic items I'll add the drop rates for equipment and boxs when you kill bosses/monsters.
Back to top Go down
Delsuional
Banned
Banned
Delsuional

Our new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new site   Our new site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 12:22 pm

Also if you even paid attetion to the front page of the site I update it telling people what the fuck I'm going put on the website next. Thats what a front page is for.
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

Our new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new site   Our new site I_icon_minitimeThu Oct 15, 2009 11:42 pm

lol yeah xD i saw it. i like the database... i hope it gets to be really nice just like reikos and kamis but.. its a lot of hard work, theres cash items with rates too and the rates change a lot D:

and... AEH weapon is over 100g? o_O ive been seeing it around 30-60g.. and i sell it like 35g o.o some people sell it at 200ish. but its probably a fool for people who thinks its dragon cave core.
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com
Delsuional
Banned
Banned
Delsuional

Our new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new site   Our new site I_icon_minitimeFri Oct 16, 2009 7:50 pm

What ever I'll just set the range to 50-100g.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Our new site Empty
PostSubject: Re: Our new site   Our new site I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Our new site
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
EvilDark Forum :: EvilDark Guild Talk-
Jump to: