EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[Application]Supersensation

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
TheGuy
New Guildie
New Guildie

[Application]Supersensation Empty
PostSubject: [Application]Supersensation   [Application]Supersensation I_icon_minitimeSat Jul 25, 2009 9:22 pm

-IGN: Supersensation

-Is it your main?: It's my other main. Most likely will become my main.

-If its not, do you use it a lot often?: Yes, I go on it as much as my other main.

-Current Level and RB's: Currently level 63; RB: 1.

-How long have you played Lunia?: I've been playing since Beta.

-What guilds have you joined?: None.

-Age (its a kids game, everyone plays it, so doesnt matter what age): 17.

What days do you play lunia?: Mostly every single day. There may be occasions where I will be unable to sign on. Unless otherwise, I will be on almost every day.

How many hours do you play lunia?: Since it's summer, I'm on quite a lot. My schedule goes as followed:[It's not that accurate but you'll get the basic idea.]

Monday~Sunday: 10AM~1PM/3PM. 9:30PM~12AM.

*Extra note: Between the time of 9:30PM~12AM I will be online but most likely I'll be fishing. The reason for this is because by this time my internet is pretty much dead, due to stupid reasons, and it'll be too laggy to do anything.

-Do you PVP, Stage, or both?: if both, name your percentages: I'm a 100% stager.

-Any comments?: I can be labeled as a 'strange' person. Sometimes I do and say things totally off topic and completely random. This only happens when I'm extremely bored which is majority of the time. Some of you might hate me and others will like me, that is perfectly fine with me. That's really all there is to it. I can't think of anything else to say at the moment.

Anyway, enjoy~
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

[Application]Supersensation Empty
PostSubject: Re: [Application]Supersensation   [Application]Supersensation I_icon_minitimeSun Jul 26, 2009 1:22 am

lol, i dont hate you, you seem to be a pretty cool guy ^^ Accepted , and welcome ^^, i liked this app.
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com

[Application]Supersensation
Page 1 of 1