EvilDark Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Welcome to hell...

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other

Go down 
2 posters

Do you ever dream about Lunia?
Yep
dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_lcap67%dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_rcap
 67% [ 4 ]
Nope
dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_lcap0%dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Yeah (oh no, I play too much!)
dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_lcap33%dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_rcap
 33% [ 2 ]
No (but that would be cool)
dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_lcap0%dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_vote_rcap
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 6

AuthorMessage
eyeofRUA
Loyal Member
Loyal Member
eyeofRUA

dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other Empty
PostSubject: dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other   dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:10 pm

I think it's always funny whenever you dream about video games. I'll go ahead and share one since there's no awkward content in it.
So, the other night I dreamed I was playing Lunia (which was weird because I wasn't even thinking about it that day) and I was fighting one of those big goblins from ep1 using my knight. There was a decent healer with me too. We were fighting in that forest pvp arena, and the goblin kept using some Fire Orb-like spell that showered the area with fire balls. Luckily, I dodged them all (isn't that convenient in a dream?).
I thought it was funny that I was seriously trying to remember what keys I stuck my skills on. I hit D24 to use Flash Fate (is that even correct? I can't remember! Sad ) and got those hits in, then finished the goblin off with IMS while the healer swung away with her wand. WIN! Very Happy

Anyone else dream of Lunia? Question
Back to top Go down
LegendKnight
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
LegendKnight

dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other Empty
PostSubject: Re: dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other   dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other I_icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 3:41 am

Yeah, i Dream about Lunia soo much when i was lvl 58 and 59... i dreamed SO MUCH EVERYDAY ABOUT IRON HAMMER!! i couldnt get it off my mind!! T_T but now its boring effect XD now that i spam it so much.. but still i use it a llot now cause its very deadly, i want REBORN Sieg for the DEADLY AWESOME EFFECTS IRON HAMMER!! its soo awesome T_T
Back to top Go down
http://www.residentevil-ro.com

dreaming of record of war of lunia of something or other
Page 1 of 1